- Interim phytosanitary requirements for in-transit shipments
- Newfoundland soil restrictions
- Plant protection policy directives
- Reporting and disposing of unsolicited seeds
- Report a plant pest
- Statement - International year of plant health (2020)
- Find a form
- Canada's plant health hero challenge
Services and information
Plant protection, regulated pests, surveillance, report a plant pest.
E-commerce, import, export, and domestic movement.
Movement restrictions, import requirements, directives, and inspection procedures.
Policy directives, biosecurity standards, and regulated quarantine pests.
Registration and regulatory requirements, industry notices, and research trials.
Import and export requirements, industry guidance, inspection procedures, testing and grading.
CFIA's role, intellectual protection, novel traits, edibles, fertilizers and supplements, cannabis and hemp seed, and animal feed.
Import and export requirements, policy directives, and pests of concern related to forestry.
Import and export requirements, policy directives, and pests of concern related to horticulture.
Guidance for inspectors, partners and stakeholders to comply with applicable acts and regulations.
Potato varieties, guidance documents, pest information, policy directives.
- Date modified: