National Biosecurity Standard for Livestock, Poultry and Deadstock Transportation
Annex 7a: Disclosure of transport history
This disclosure is being provided to:
|On the date:|
I, , of the transport company hereby certify that the following (transport) trailer with licence plate number and power unit with licence plate number have undergone the wash procedures on the date , at the time , and at the location as stipulated in the attached Transport Unit Wash Record documents.
I further certify that these previously identified trailer and power unit, in the period between the completion of these wash procedures and arrival at you farm/site, have neither:
- Visited any premises that handle or house livestock or poultry;
- Been parked alongside unwashed power units or trailers used in the transport of livestock or poultry; nor,
- Been parked or used in a way that puts them at a high risk of becoming contaminated with livestock or poultry pathogens.
- I have also attached the Trailer/power unit Travel History document to this disclosure.
- I have not included a Trailer/power unit Travel History document with this disclosure.
I make no claims certifying that the identified power unit and trailer pose zero risk to biosecurity in terms of the spread of livestock or poultry pathogens, only that the procedures indicated in the attached paperwork have been undertaken to minimize said risk.
Name of transporter/driver:
Name of transport company:
- Date modified: