Service standards for the Veterinary Biologics Program (response times)
Service Standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency under normal circumstances.
The following is a list of the Agency's service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations for the Veterinary Biologics Program:
- Review of a new licensing submissionFootnote 1 change in formulation or change in label claims for a veterinary biologic manufactured in the United States (U.S.) (review with emphasis on Canadian requirements)
- Issuance of Permits, Licences and Export Certificates
- Serial Release
- Labelling review and approval, for minor changesFootnote 2
For more information
- Federal regulatory management and modernization
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified: