The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is responsible for the administration of the Seeds Act and Seeds Regulations to help to ensure that seeds exported from Canada meet established standards for quality and are labelled so that they are properly represented in the marketplace.
- Authorized Exporter Program
- Authorized Exporter Program participants
- Multiplication of seed abroad
- Quality System Procedure 152.1 (QSP 152.1): Implementation of the OECD Seed Schemes and EU Seed Directives
- Application for Multiplication Agreement for Varietal Certification of Seed Multiplied Abroad (CFIA/ACIA 5747)
- Date modified: