Products regulated under the Fertilizers Act but exempt from registration
Effective October 26, 2020, the amended Fertilizers Regulations are in force. Regulated parties can comply with either the "new" regulations or the "old" regulations for a period of 3 years. This applies to the manufacture, sale, import or export of fertilizers and supplements regulated under the Fertilizers Act.
Products that are exempt from registration but are regulated must still meet all the prescribed safety and labelling requirements and standards.
- Regulation of liming materials offered for sale in, and/or imported into Canada
- Specified Risk Materials - Requirements for fertilizers and supplements
- T-4-120 - Regulation of Compost under the Fertilizers Act and Regulations
- Schedule II: Names and Standards of Fertilizers and Supplements Old
- List of Primary Fertilizer and supplement materials New
- Date modified: