Israel - Export requirements for meat and poultry products
- Poultry products not listed below
- Poultry meat from Saskatchewan or Manitoba
Pre-export approvals by competent authority of importing country
- Slaughter plants must be approved by Israeli authorities, which may require a review visit by those authorities.
Production controls and inspection requirements
- Formulation and process approval is required before processed meat products may be exported to Israel, and evidence of this approval must be submitted to the appropriate inspector before certificates are signed.
- Certification in respect of ritual slaughter is required.
- Certificate of Inspection Covering Meat Products (CFIA/ACIA 1454)
- Date modified: