Import policies: animal products and by-products
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Specific import requirements, based on the applicable animal health policies, can be reviewed in the Automated Import Reference System (AIRS).
- Annex 3 CFIA Facility Questionnaire for Export of Rendered Products to Canada
- Annex 4 CFIA Facility Questionnaire for Export of Bovine Liver Powder from the United States to Canada
- Canadian establishments deemed acceptable for the irradiation of imported bee products
- Egg Products - Import Procedures
- Pet Food and Treats containing Animal Products and By-Products
- Terrestrial Animal Products and By-products: Import Policy Framework
Notices to industry
- Update regarding implementation of new policy chapter for import of milk and milk products
- Delay in implementation of new policy chapter for import of milk and milk products
- Implementation of certain chapters of the Terrestrial animal products and by-products Import policy framework
- Implementation of guidelines for importing mixtures containing animal-origin ingredients
- Date modified: