Crop-specific terms and conditions
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The most recent versions of the terms and conditions for confined research field trials are provided below. They are subject to updates as the PBO attains new information.
For previous versions, please email PBO@inspection.gc.ca with the following subject line: Terms and Conditions Request – [Crop Kind] – [Year].
- Barley (Hordeum vulgare) - Expressing Industrial or Pharmaceutical Compounds
- Borage (Borago officinalis)
- Camelina (Camelina sativa)
- Camelina (Camelina sativa) - Expressing Industrial or Pharmaceutical Compounds
- Canola (Brassica napus L.)
- Corn (Zea mays)
- Poplar (Populus spp.)
- Soybean (Glycine max)
- Sugar beet (Beta vulgaris)
- White mustard (Sinapis alba)
- Date modified: