This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
PDF (35 kb)
Pictures - PDF (512 kb)
Click on Image for Larger View
- Origin & Breeding: bred by Arie S. Heijboer from the cross (AH86-102 x "Berlikummer Geeltje x Eigenheimer") in Kloelinge, The Netherlands in 1992.
- Year registered in Canada: 2010
- Registration number: 6740
- Maturity: late
- Plants: medium height, semi-erect; stems thin with no pigmentation; prominent straight single wings; nodes slightly swollen, not pigmented; very branching.
- Leaves: olive green, semi-open; midribs and petioles not pigmented.
Terminal leaflets: narrowly ovate; tip acuminate; base truncate and asymmetrical; weakly wavy margins.
Primary leaflets: five pairs; narrowly ovate; tip acuminate; base truncate and symmetrical.
Secondary and tertiary leaflets: numerous.
- Flowers: moderately numerous; medium size blue-violet corolla with prominent star; orange anthers; flower buds and peduncles not pigmented.
- Tubers: oval; flaky buff skin; moderately deep eyes, evenly distributed; non prominent eyebrows; yellow flesh.
- Sprouts: spherical; blue-violet; base weakly pubescent, strongly pigmented; tip strongly pubescent and strongly pigmented; open habit; long lateral shoots.
Medium yielding variety. Moderately numerous tubers of attractive appearance and good washing quality. Good storage capability. High specific gravity.
- Utilization: good boiled and baked.
- Chief Markets: fresh market and specialty market.
Reaction to Diseases
Information not available
Send your comments to email@example.com regarding potato variety descriptions.
- Date modified: