Checklist for completing your fertilizer or supplement registration application
Checklists are provided here to assist proponents in preparing complete fertilizer or supplement registration applications.
Major Amendment (AM)
- Major Amendment This checklist outlines the requirements for a complete major amendment application.
Minor Amendment (MA)
- Minor Amendment This checklist outlines the requirements for a complete minor amendment application.
New Registration (NR) and Re-Registration (RR)
- New Registration and Re-Registration This checklist outlines the requirements for complete new registration or re-registration applications.
- Me-too This checklist outlines the requirements for a complete me-too registration application.
- Information Request IQ This checklist outlines the requirements for a complete information request (IQ).
Refer to Trade Memorandum T-4-122: Service Delivery Standards for Fertilizer and Supplement Registration-related Submissions under the Fertilizers Act and Regulations for information on the different file types.
If you require additional assistance in determining the appropriate checklist to use in preparing your submission, please contact:
Fertilizer Safety Section
c/o Pre-market Application Submissions Office (PASO)
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
59 Camelot Drive
Ottawa, ON K1A 0Y9
- Date modified: