Archived - Guidelines - Safe Food Production
This page has been archived
This page was archived due to the coming into force of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes only. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. For current information visit Food.
- Adventitious Presence of Soy in Grain Products
- Commodity-Specific Food Safety Guidance Documents
These documents are voluntary guidance that manufacturers of specific commodities in the non-federally registered sector can use to assist them in adopting a HACCP approach for their operations.
- General Principles of Food Hygiene, Composition and Labelling
The General Principles of Food Hygiene, Composition and Labelling is designed to serve as a guideline for Canadian food manufacturers and includes the key areas necessary to control the safety, labelling and composition of food during manufacturing, processing, storage or distribution.
- Guide to Food Safety
The Guide to Food Safety provides more detailed guidance on developing a preventive food safety control system using a science-based and systematic approach. It provides guidelines to assess food safety hazards and establish preventive control measures.
- Policy on Listeria monocytogenes in Ready-to-Eat Foods (2011)
- Information for manufacturers and importers of flavour packets
- Notice of modification: Prohibiting the use of partially hydrogenated oils (PHOs) in foods
- A Tool for Managing Allergen Risks in Food Products
- Food Allergies and Allergen Labelling – Information for Consumers
- Date modified: