Archived - Industry Information Session: Implementation of the 2011 Health Canada "Policy on Listeria monocytogenes in Ready-to-Eat Foods"
This page has been archived
This page was archived due to the coming into force of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes only. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. For current information visit Food.
Outline of the Presentation
- Topic 1: Purpose of the Listeria Policy Revision
- Topic 2: Characteristics of Listeria monocytogenes
- Topic 3: Roles and Responsibilities
- Topic 4: Fresh and Processed Produce Subject to the Listeria Policy
- Topic 5: RTE Food Categories
- Topic 6: Methods of Analysis
- Topic 7: Validation of RTE Foods for Re-categorization
- Topic 8: Industry Monitoring
- Topic 9: CFIA Oversight and Verification
- Summary of Questions and Answers
- Reference Documents
- Date modified: