Archived - Communiqués/Industry Notices
This page has been archived
This page was archived due to the coming into force of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes only. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. For current information visit Food.
Following is a listing of Communiqués/Industry Notices issued by the Fish, Seafood and Production Division relating to issues surrounding Fish Inspection.
- 2018-12-11 – Response to the recommendations from the National Working Group for Vibrio parahaemolyticus Control in BC Oysters for Raw Consumption
- 2017-05-11 – Notice to industry – Update – Temporary Requirement for Quality Management Program (QMP) Controls Related to Norovirus in BC Oysters
- 2017-05-04 – Notice to Industry – Monitoring of Fluoroquinolones and Tetracyclines in Fish and Crustacean Products
- 2017-03-07 – Notice to Industry – Temporary Requirement for Quality Management Program (QMP) Controls Related to Norovirus in BC Oysters
- 2017-02-06 – Notice to industry – Marine Biotoxin Monitoring in Geoducks in British Columbia
- 2016-06-27 – Notice to industry – Undeclared Egg in Imported Surimi and Surimi-based Products
- 2016-06-10 – CFIA Monitoring of Aquacultured Finfish for Steroids
- 2016-05-20 – Update to the Vibrio parahaemolyticus guideline
- 2015-10-20 – Update – Enhancement to the management of the risks of Vibrio parahaemolyticus in Raw Oysters
- 2015-08-21 – Enhancement to the management of the risks of Vibrio parahaemolyticus in Raw Oysters
Previously published communiqués
- Date modified: