This archive of previously issued food recalls and allergy alerts is provided for reference and research purposes.
Users should note that the products listed in the archive have been subject to removal from the marketplace or appropriate corrective action. Food recalls or allergy alerts are not an indication of the food safety status of products produced at a later date.
Notification - Original Two-Bite brand Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recalled due to mould
- Recall / advisory date:
- April 22, 2021
- Reason for recall / advisory:
- Microbiological - Non harmful (Quality/Spoilage)
- Hazard classification:
- Class 3
- Company / Firm:
- Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp.
- Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
- Extent of the distribution:
- Reference number:
|Brand Name||Common Name||Size||UPC||Code(s) on Product|
|Original Two-Bite||Chocolate Chip Banana Bread||250 g||7 70981 09411 3||21081|
Public enquiries and media
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600
- Date modified: