This archive of previously issued food recalls and allergy alerts is provided for reference and research purposes.
Users should note that the products listed in the archive have been subject to removal from the marketplace or appropriate corrective action. Food recalls or allergy alerts are not an indication of the food safety status of products produced at a later date.
Notification - St. Francis Herb Farm 52 Fields brand Coconut Oil and Ghee recalled due to mould and bacteria
- Recall / advisory date:
- January 19, 2021
- Reason for recall / advisory:
- Microbiological - Non harmful (Quality/Spoilage), Microbiological - Other
- Hazard classification:
- Class 3
- Company / Firm:
- St. Francis Herb Farm Inc.
- Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan
- Extent of the distribution:
- Reference number:
|Brand Name||Common Name||Size||UPC||Code(s) on Product|
|St. Francis Herb Farm 52 Fields||Coconut Oil and Ghee||370 g||8 17695 00206 2||LOT0530120BBMA2022FE|
Public enquiries and media
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600
- Date modified: