Tunisia - Export requirements for meat and poultry products
- fresh products derived from animals born and raised in Canada, less than thirty (30) months of age (UTM) at the time of slaughter, and for which the identification numbers are available and provided when certification is issued
- mechanically separated meat derived from the vertebral column
- meat from Saskatchewan
- Certificate of Inspection Covering Meat Products (CFIA/ACIA 1454)
Annex A – Health Certificate for Fresh Bovine Meat Destined for Tunisia
- The French version of Annex A must be used.
- Annex A can be issued for beef liver.
- Date modified: