Saint Pierre and Miquelon - Export requirements for meat products
St-Pierre and Miquelon is a French overseas territory.
1. Eligible/ineligible product
- Meat products meeting Canadian requirements.
1.2 Ineligible products
- Specified risk materials as defined by France: Animal products destined for France must not contain certain animal products of ruminant origin and must be certified accordingly (see Annex A for details). The requirement applies and the certification must be issued for the following products: fresh meat derived from bovine, ovine and caprine, minced meat and preparations, meat products and other products derived from animals (meat extracts, greaves and meat powder), milk products for human consumption containing gelatin or tallow, fishery products for human consumption containing gelatin or tallow, egg products for human consumption containing gelatin or tallow, snails or frog's legs for human consumption containing gelatin or tallow, bones and bone products for human consumption and mechanically separated meats.
2. Documentation requirements
Note: All certification must be issued in the French language.
- Below is the veterinary certificate that must be issued along with form CFIA/ACIA 1454.
- For products containing material derived from bovine, ovine or caprine subjected to "l'arrêté du 10 août 2001": Annex A.
- Date modified: