Honduras - Export requirements for meat and poultry products
Production controls and inspection requirements
- In addition to Canadian operational and preoperational sanitation requirements, the products testing requirements for E. coli and Salmonella in the section on the United States of America (Annex T and Annex U) must be implemented by pork and beef establishments.
- Beef establishments must also meet testing requirements for E. coli non-O157:H7 STEC as per Annex D2 in the section on the United States of America.
- Carcasses of different species must not be kept in the same chiller. However, the meat product from different species processed and packed in boxes is allowed to be stored in the same freezer.
- Certificate of Inspection Covering Meat Products (CFIA/ACIA 1454)
- Annex A – Pork meat exported to Honduras
- Annex B – Certification covering beef meat and beef products intended for export to Honduras
- Date modified: