Bolivia - Export requirements for fish and seafood
- All fish and seafood products
Pre-export approvals by competent authority of importing country
- All food imported into Bolivia must be registered annually with Servicio Nacional de Sanidad Agropecuaria e Inocuidad Alimentaria (SENASAG) – (in Spanish only).
Labelling, packaging and marking requirements
- Food labels must contain the following information in Spanish:
- Name of the product
- Net weight or volume of the contents in metric units
- Date of manufacture or packing of the product
- Country of origin
- Statement as to whether the product is natural or artificial
- Name and address of the importer, agent or representative
- Food regulations specify permitted preservatives and additives in canned products.
- None specified
- Date modified: