Bahrain - Export requirements for meat and poultry products
- Meat products derived from cattle
Production controls and inspection requirements
- A certificate in respect of ritual slaughter is required. The exporter is responsible to make the necessary arrangements with an Islamic Organization to obtain certification acceptable to authorities of the importing country.
Labelling, marking and packaging requirements
- Exporters must ensure if labelling in Arabic is necessary.
- Certificate of Inspection Covering Meat Products (CFIA/ACIA 1454)
- Annex A – Veterinary Certificate for Meat Products Derived from Cattle for Export to Bahrain
- Date modified: