Exporting food: policies and guidance
In addition to the services and information available on the Exporting food out of Canada page, explore the resources below to learn more about what is required to export food out of Canada.
A guide for preparing an Export Certification Control Program (ECCP) plan
Steps to follow in order to prepare an ECCP plan.
Port-of-entry (POE) violations and non-
How we respond to POE violation notifications efficiently and effectively.
- Food export control policy
- Policy for cold storages and export certification
- Policy on export documentation and establishment numbers under the SFCR
- Policy on the export of non-compliant food
- Joint Interim Policy Statement: Enforcement of Section 37 of the Food and Drugs Act as it pertains to the export of packaged food
- Date modified: