Language selection


Reporting traceability information

This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).

Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository

Under federal regulations, everyone who owns or has the possession, care or control of bison, cattle, sheep and pig must report animal identity, movement, location and custodianship information to responsible administrators. The methods by which you may report animal traceability information differ among responsible administrators.

Reporting beef cattle and sheep traceability information (outside of Quebec) and bison traceability information:

Reporting dairy cattle information (outside of Quebec)

Note: CLTS will accept dairy cattle information and DairyTrace will accept beef cattle information.

Reporting cattle and sheep traceability information from Quebec:

Reporting pig traceability information:

Date modified: