Aquatic animal export: certification requirements for the United Kingdom
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificates are available
- Model Health Certificate for the Import into Great Britain, Channel Islands and Isle of Man of Aquaculture Animals for Farming, Relaying, Put and Take Fisheries and Open Ornamental Facilities GBHC059X (AQAH-1101)
- Model Health Certificate for the Import into Great Britain, Channel Islands and Isle of Man of Ornamental Aquatic Animals Intended for Closed Ornamental Facilities GBHC060X (AQAH-1102)
- The commodities for both AQAH-1101 and AQAH-1102 require an inspection prior to export. Please contact your local CFIA Animal Health Office well in advance of export to request and schedule an inspection.
- There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodities above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
- To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Animal Health Office.
- Date modified: