Aquatic animal export: certification requirements for South Africa
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificate is available:
- Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for the Export of Freshwater Salmonid Eyed Eggs for Aquaculture or Research Purposes from Canada to South Africa (AQAH-1066)
- This certificate (AQAH-1066) only applies to export of freshwater salmonid eyed eggs for aquaculture or research purposes. Only exporting premises that are recognized as a compartment under CFIA's Aquatic Animal Health Compartmentalization Program for International Trade can export using this certificate.
- This commodity requires sampling.
- There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodities above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
- If you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
- Date modified: