Aquatic animal export: certification requirements for Israel
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificates are available:
- Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for the Export of Processed Fish Protein for Agricultural Fertilizer from Canada to Israel (AQAH-1023)
- Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for Export of Fish and Fishery Products to Israel (AQAH-1070)
- Certificate (AQAH-1023) only applies to the export of processed fish protein.
- This commodity requires sampling.
- This certificate (AQAH-1070) applies to Fish and Seafood for human consumption.
- All fish and fishery products to be exported from Canada to Israel must come from registered establishments or registered processing vessels approved for export to the European Union (EU).
- There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodities above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
- To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
- Date modified: