Aquatic animal export: certification requirements for Iran (Islamic Republic of)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificate is available:
- Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for Salmonid Eggs to be Exported to Islamic Republic of Iran (AQAH-1057)
- Certificate (AQAH-1057) only applies to the export of salmonid eggs (Family Salmonidae).
- This commodity requires sampling.
- There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodities above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
- To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
- Date modified: