Search the list of federally registered meat establishments and their licensed operators
Last update : 2022/07/06
Ending with /F = Fax Number.
Ending with /I = Inspection Number.
Not ending with anything = Location Number.
* at the end of the operator's name means the establishment is temporarily inactive.
The licensed operator of a registered establishment has a HACCP system (prerequisite programs and HACCP plans) in place that meets FSEP requirements as required by section 29 of the Meat Inspection Regulations, 1990
|Registration Number||Name of the Operator|
|Function Codes||Telephone Number(s)|
CANADIAN BLAST FREEZERS LTD.
Also Doing Business As Name :
CANADA FIRST BRANDS---------------
Location Address: :
80 CARRYING PLACE ROAD, , TRENTON, ON, K8V 3E6
Mailing Address: :
4-505 IROQUOIS SHORE ROAD, OAKVILLE, ON, L6H 2R3
MULTI-TASK COLD STORAGE INC.---------------
Location Address: :
218 WILKINSON ROAD, UNIT 2, , BRAMPTON, ON, L6T 4M4
|This search found 2 establishment(s).|
Key To Function Codes:
1. Slaughter a) Cattle b) Calves c) Sheep, lambs and goats d) Swine e) Horses f) Poultry g) Rabbits h) Others
1. Ritual Slaughter i) Halal j) Kosher
2. Canning f) Poultry Meat x) Red Meat g) Rabbit Meat
3. Boning and Cutting f) Poultry Meat x) Red Meat g) Rabbit Meat
4. Edible Rendering
5. Casing Preparation
6. Other Processing f) Poultry Meat x) Red Meat g) Rabbit Meat
7. Packaging, Labelling and Storing
8. Inedible Rendering
9. Facilities for inspection of detained or imported meat products A) Cooked, frozen, boneless beef from South America. B) Other than cooked, frozen, boneless beef from South America. C) Not requiring refrigeration. US) From the United States of America.
10. Storage Only A) Cold Storage B) Dry Storage
11. Establishments approved for export to specified markets. Please be advised that the approval of the establishments may be limited to specific products and/or that restrictions may apply. For details on the eligibility status of the establishment click on the following link and consult the applicable section on the market of destination of chapter 11: https://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/fssa/meavia/man/ch11/11.7e.shtml
A) Mexico C) Japan D) United States F) Australia G) South Africa H) European Union* & Switzerland I) Ukraine J) Argentina K) Brazil L) Hong-Kong O) Malaysia P) Indonesia R) Russia S) China B) Saudi Arabia M) Singapore Q) Peru V) Vietnam
*With the exception of St-Pierre et Miquelon
12. Trichina Treatment Facilities
- Date modified: