Language selection


Permits, licences and approvals

Licenses, permits, registrations, exemptions, authorizations, and permissions to move.


Services and information

Permissions to operate domestically

Permits required to conduct activities related to the production and selling of food, animal or plants.

Permissions to import

Permits to allow industry or individual to bring goods into Canada.

Permissions to export

Certifications to allow industry or individual to sell goods to another country.

Pre-market applications

Pre-market applications allow industry or individual to seek eligibility for a plant or animal product to be placed in the market.


Manage and track requests for licences, permits, and registrations online.

Service standard

Find out how long it will take to process your application.

Contact us

Phone, email and address information for questions, complaints, appeals, applications or permissions.


Date modified: