A convenient and secure way to do business with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). Manage and track service requests online, including export certificates and permissions such as licences, permits, and registrations.
Services and information
If you have a My CFIA account, sign in to access online services.
What you need to know before creating a My CFIA account and a profile for your business.
Step-by-step user guides, instructions and walk-through videos to help you manage your My CFIA account, request services and respond to system notifications.
Search for information about the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations by using filters, key words or a combination of both.
List of services available through My CFIA and services that are coming soon.
Licenses, permits, registrations, exemptions, authorizations, and permissions to move.
Search and authenticate a Canadian export certificate by using CFIA's certificate viewer.
- About My CFIA
- Glossary of terms
- GCKey tutorial video
- Notice to international trading partners
- Privacy Notice Statement
- What do I do if I forgot my password and/or username?
- How do I select on-account number as my preferred payment method?
- How do I pay for a licence or service through My CFIA?
- How are the SFCR currently being enforced?
- How do I request an SFC Licence?
- How to renew or amend an issued permission
- Frequently asked questions
If you have forgotten your password and/or username, please follow these instructions.
- Date modified: