Service standards for the application for fertilizer and supplement registration
Service Standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency under normal circumstances.
The following is a list of our service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations in the Application for Fertilizer and Supplement Registration:
- "Me-too" New Registration
- Minor Amendment
- Re-registration (no-data)
- New Registration (no-data)
- New Registration (data)
- Re-registration (data)
- Major Amendment
For more information
- Federal regulatory management and modernization
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified: